Your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority. Our own families are also patients here, so you can be assured that we will be taking care of you just as well as we will be taking care of them.
* Our team continues to STRICTLY follow guidelines set out in the Alberta Dental Association and College Standards regarding personal protective equipment (PPE) and office sterilization.
* We have installed 17 high-volume medical-grade HEPA AIR FILTERS in our office to help remove bacteria, fungi, and viruses. They include ultraviolet lights to help kill microbes as well. The units are capable of removing particles smaller than COVID-19 viruses for your safety.
* We have installed extra-oral vacuum units in each room, in addition to our usual high volume suctions.
* HOCl Fogging is used after every patient in each room.
* After every transaction, our staff will disinfect the checkout desk and credit terminal
* If you are required to sign dental insurance forms, you will be given a clean pen for you to keep.
Our sterilization centre creates a clean workflow as we ensure all of our instruments are properly sterilized and organized.
Thank you for partnering with us to keep our community safe!
St. Albert Dental Centre
Located inside St. Albert Mall